Levy Funded CMI Management Programme
Thinking about a management programme but unsure who to
use or how it works?
Education & Skills Partnership (ESP) and the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) have joined together to offer a first class management programme designed for practising middle managers and those aspiring to senior management who want to develop their core management skills such as managing resources, recruitment and information management.
This qualification focuses on the personal development of the individual learner’s management capabilities and competencies and can be paid for by utilising the Governments Apprenticeship Levy.
- Professionalise your management team
- Reinvigorate them in their management practice
- Focuses managers on operational development and industry best practice
- Acquire a value adding project that is business focused
- Utilise your Levy to underwrite the cost of each programme
- Raise confidence & competence
- Improve the performance of your operational area
- Gain professional recognition for your skills
- Blended learning over 24 months
- 2 Day Tutor led training courses delivered once every 4 months
- 20 mentoring days
- 8 complete work based assignments with one major project
- Online support
- Bitesize learning segments
- End point assessment